What is a Social Media Strategist?
A Social Media Strategist is Someone Who is In Charge of 1 (or more) Social Media Marketing Campaigns
Their job is to make sure the business or client is being properly represented on the various social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, and so on. Even though their work looks simple, social media strategists often have to do a lot of different things, like:
- Researching what your audience likes
- Learning how each of your competitors is running their social media campaigns
- Researching and finding content and ideas that are current and relevant
- Creating content calendars for upcoming posts
- Setting up tools to keep track of how well each campaign is going 24/7
- Figuring out when to use paid ads and "boosts" on Facebook and LinkedIn to get more attention
- Answering potential and existing customers' questions and comments (CRITICAL!!!)
- Building your social media profiles
- Letting your fans know whats going on at your company
- Introducing and creating relationships with people beneficial to your brand
Please Do Us A Favor...
If you found this information helpful, please let us know by leaving a review on our Business Page.
Firstly, you'd be influencing the algorithm so we can reach more people needing the help we provide; and secondly, it let's us know that this free information is beneficial and helpful.
Also, if you know someone (business manager, marketing director, owner, etc.) struggling with their digital marketing, forward this page to them and tell them about us. We'd both really appreciate it.